Nice work ! Was that fake blood?
Ketchup.O_O
Looks awesome- I want to see the whole movie!So Marci got me a nerf gun for Christmas. You better hope I don't become a zombie and come after you as a zombie with my gun!
Jeremy wants to know where he can get a gun like that! Amy says, "You are smart! I don't even know what an apocalypse is!?! oh yeah, and please don't tell Jeremy where he can get a gun like that! haha"
Nice work ! Was that fake blood?
ReplyDeleteKetchup.
ReplyDeleteO_O
Looks awesome- I want to see the whole movie!
ReplyDeleteSo Marci got me a nerf gun for Christmas. You better hope I don't become a zombie and come after you as a zombie with my gun!
Jeremy wants to know where he can get a gun like that! Amy says, "You are smart! I don't even know what an apocalypse is!?! oh yeah, and please don't tell Jeremy where he can get a gun like that! haha"
ReplyDelete