Great job Hunter!!! That's awesome!!! You guys looked like you had fun making this! it was really cool! how long did it take you to make?
2 hours
Nice work. Although I'm going to avoid you in the future, since I now know you are a zombie.
Looks awesome! Who is your camera man?
if you mean women/man my mom and dad
So are you going to make a sequel? or just new videos?
making the next on the first saturday of feb.
Great job Hunter!!! That's awesome!!! You guys looked like you had fun making this! it was really cool! how long did it take you to make?
ReplyDelete2 hours
ReplyDeleteNice work. Although I'm going to avoid you in the future, since I now know you are a zombie.
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome! Who is your camera man?
ReplyDeleteif you mean women/man my mom and dad
ReplyDeleteSo are you going to make a sequel? or just new videos?
ReplyDeletemaking the next on the first saturday of feb.
ReplyDelete